Alteration and cancelation of the order, cancellation of the transaction, and returning products
- The Studio’s policy regarding the return of products and cancellation of transactions is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, and the customer may cancel his order and/or return the products which were delivered to him subject to the following provisions.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, subject to statutory constraints, including the provisions of the Defective Products (Liability) Law, 5740-1980, a used or customized product may only be returned if found to be faulty.
- The customer may alter or cancel an order at the Studio’s discretion, subject to the following provisions.
- A transaction may be canceled and the products returned within 14 days from the date on which the order was received. In order to cancel the transaction, the customer must contact and inform the Studio that it wishes to do so. After receiving the customer’s cancellation notice within the aforementioned period, the Studio shall coordinate with the customer the manner in which the products are to be returned. It is clarified that the customer shall be responsible for verifying and paying for the return of the products to the Studio.
- Upon receipt of the products and after checking and confirming that they were in sound condition at the time of their return, the studio shall reimburse the customer for the cost of the order.
- The Studio emphasizes that the customer must check that the products he received are the same as those which he ordered and he shall notify the Studio within one business day should there be a discrepancy (for example in composition or quantity) between the products ordered and the products actually received, failing which the customer shall be deemed to have confirmed that the products delivered correspond with those which were ordered and shall be precluded from making any complaints against the Studio to the contrary.