Terms & Conditions
- We congratulate you for choosing to visit and/or purchase on the online website of Adi Bibi Jewelry (hereinafter: “the Website”).
- It is clarified that the texts appearing on the Website are worded in the masculine gender for convenience only and contain no prejudice and/or discrimination of any kind. In addition, the singular form of a word shall be deemed to include its plural form and vice versa and the masculine form of a word shall be deemed to include its feminine form and vice versa, depending on the context.
- You may contact customer service (hereinafter: “the customer service center”) with questions regarding the use of the Website or in order to arrange a visit to the studio by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 052-3294983 from Sunday – Thursday between the hours of 09:00 and 19:00.
The customer service center shall be closed on Saturdays, national holidays, Jewish festivals, and on the eve of Jewish festivals.
- The Website provides information regarding and facilitates the purchase of a broad range of jewelry items (hereinafter: “the products”).
The Website is active 24 hours a day unless its use has been suspended for maintenance and/or updating purposes and/or due to a malfunction and/or for any other reason, including cases of force majeure and/or strike and/or power outage and/or a fall of communication lines and/or a problem of the Internet provider and as a result of cases and/or malfunctions which are beyond the control of the studio and/or the Internet provider and/or anyone acting on their behalf. The customer relinquishes any claim and/or demand regarding cases in which the Website was inactive.
- In addition, and without derogating from the foregoing the studio reserves the right to temporarily and/or permanently suspend the Website’s operation, in its sole discretion and at any time, and the customer is precluded from making any complaint and/or demand and/or claim in this regard.
- The purpose of the following regulations is to define your rights and obligations, as a visitor and/or customer (hereinafter: “the customer”) with regard to the use of, and/or the purchase of jewelry through, the Website.
- You are requested to carefully and thoroughly read all the terms and conditions specified herein since these regulations constitute a binding agreement between the customer and the studio. It should be clarified that by actually using the Website you agree, confirm and declare that you have read and undertake to unreservedly honor the provisions, terms, and conditions of the Regulations. Use of the Website is conditional upon your agreement to comply with the terms of the Regulations in general and of this paragraph in particular.
- The Studio reserves the right to update and/or alter and/or amend the Regulations, from time to time in its sole discretion, and without having to give prior and/or any notice. You are therefore requested to read the Regulations whenever you choose to use the Website.
- By choosing to actually purchase products on the Website or by telephone you confirm that you have read, and undertake to honor all the terms and conditions of, the Regulations.
It is clarified and agreed that even if you have not read the Regulations, by using the Website and/or by placing an order through the Website and/or over the phone you shall be deemed to have given your confirmation as aforesaid.
2. Purchase products through the Website
- A range of products from different collections are sold on the Website. However, the Adi Bibi Jewelry Studio (hereinafter: “the Studio”) reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without having to give prior notice, to stop displaying and/or selling certain products at any time and to add new products and/or change the range of products being offered for sale on the Website, and without the user of the Website has any claims against the Studio due to any change made as aforesaid.
- Unless stated otherwise, the price which appears next to each product includes value-added tax (VAT). However, the Studio may change the price of any product at any time and at its sole discretion without the user having any claims against it as a result thereof. It is clarified that the date for determining the price of the product shall be the date on which the customer confirms the order and not the date on which it was added to the shopping cart.
- The Studio makes every effort to ensure that all details, descriptions, and images of products appearing on the Website are correct. However, the images on the Website are for illustration purposes only and due to the method of photography, lighting, etc., there may be differences between the image of the product and the product actually supplied.
- In light of the renewal of and change in the product inventory, the Studio may not have a product that was ordered in stock at the time when the order was made. In light of this, the Studio reserves to itself the right not to supply product to the customer, after giving him reasonable prior notice that the product is not in stock, and the customer shall make no claim against the Studio as a result thereof. The Studio shall reimburse the customer for a product which he ordered and was charged for and which was not in stock.
- The Studio reserves the right to cancel an order that was placed and approved, including, inter alia, should an error be found in the product details pertaining to its features and/or price as they appeared on the Website. Consequently, the Studio reserves the right in such a case not to supply the product to the customer, provided that it shall first notify him of the cancellation of his order within a reasonable period of time. The customer shall make no claim against the Studio as a result thereof, and the Studio shall reimburse the customer if he had already been charged for the product which he ordered.
- Custom-made orders may not be canceled and/or refunded, and therefore the purchaser is asked to ensure that such an order actually corresponds with his requirements, including, inter alia, vis-à-vis the dimensions of the products and any engraving or other personal design on the products.
- The Studio does not guarantee that the prices of the products on the Website are the same as the prices of the products which are published elsewhere, including, inter alia, on the Studio’s Facebook and Instagram pages. In any case, the prices that appear on the Website are the determining prices for all products purchased through the Website.
3. Placing orders
Any user who satisfied the following cumulative conditions may place an order:
- The user is competent to enter into binding legal obligations, that is, the user declares that he is over the age of 18.
- The user holds a valid credit card or alternatively obtained the voluntary consent of the holder of such a credit card to use it on the Website with the credit card company’s permission.
- In the case of transactions carried out abroad and where the ordered product is being supplied from abroad, there may be a change in the total price of the product due to taxation and/or delivery costs.
- The Studio may limit the number of products and/or the number of units and/or set a maximum number of products per order.
- The order shall be made upon the Studio’s prevailing credit terms at the time when it was placed. The credit terms, payment dates and payment by installment options shall be presented to the customer for approval.
- Next to each product shall be displayed its total price in shekels. Products shall be purchased by adding them to the shopping cart. You can add and remove items and change quantities in the shopping cart at any time until the actual order and purchase have been completed, following which the order must be confirmed in the Website account. The delivery cost, if any, shall appear separately in the shopping cart.
- The Studio delivers its products in Israel and abroad through the Israel Post and a courier company. Should the customer choose a delivery option, as aforesaid, upon approval of the transaction by the credit company, he shall receive a message to his mobile phone for the purpose of coordinating the delivery.
- Orders placed through the Website may be paid for by credit card subject to the approval of the credit company, PayPal service, or Tranzila. It is clarified that the Studio may in its sole discretion change the methods and/or means of payment and/or the methods of placing the order at any time without giving prior notice without the user having any claims against it as a result thereof.
- It is clarified that the payment services are being provided by third parties and are not under the control of the Studio. The Studio shall not be responsible in this case for any hitch and/or problem including assurance of payment problems which shall result from payment by this method as aforesaid.
- When ordering the products, the user shall be charged a delivery fee, the amount of which shall be specified on the Website and which constitutes an addition to the total order cost of the products. The Studio reserves to itself the right to update the delivery fee from time to time in its sole discretion and without giving prior notice without the user having any claims against it as a result thereof.
- The Studio is not responsible for taxes that shall be levied with respect to the jewelry such as import taxes or customs duty, and the customer shall bear such costs without having claims against the Studio as a result thereof.
5. Supply and delivery of the products
- The products may be picked up from the Studio by prior arrangement.
- It is clarified that should the purchaser wish to receive the products by courier since the service shall be provided by a third party which it does not control and is not responsible for, the Studio shall not be liable for any damage caused by any party providing the courier service as specified above, including damage resulting from negligence.
- Since it does not oversee and is not responsible for the courier service, the delivery date may be delayed for reasons beyond the Studio’s control, including, inter alia, force majeure, a sensitive security situation in the delivery area, extreme weather conditions, natural disasters (earthquake, flood, etc.), other hazards (such as: fire, roadblocks, etc.) and strikes, and the customer shall make no claims against the Studio as a result of any such delay. It is clarified that the customer shall remain obliged to pay for his order in spite of the delay as aforesaid.
- It is clarified that if, despite prior coordination, he shall not be located by the courier company at the time of delivery, then the products shall not be delivered to the customer and it shall be the customer’s responsibility to coordinate a new date for delivery of the products with the customer service department. The customer shall bear any sum charged in addition to the delivery fee which he paid, even though the products were not delivered to him.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 5.4, the customer shall have the right to authorize the courier to leave the products in a place other than the one in which he is located (by the door of his home, with someone acting on his behalf, at a place of business). However, the Studio shall not be held accountable in the event of loss and/or theft and/or defect and/or variance with the order and the customer shall make no claims against it as a result thereof.
- The Studio shall not be responsible for delays that are beyond its control and/or the source of which lies with the customer, including, inter alia, those caused by difficulties in contacting the customer. Such a delay shall not be regarded as a breach of the Studio’s obligations to supply the Products, nor exempt the customer from the obligation to pay for his order.
- The products shall be packaged in such manner as the Studio shall in its discretion see fit, and the customer shall make no complaint against the Studio with respect thereto.
6. Alteration and cancelation of the order, cancellation of the transaction, and returning products
- The Studio’s policy regarding the return of products and cancellation of transactions is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, and the customer may cancel his order and/or return the products which were delivered to him subject to the following provisions.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, subject to statutory constraints, including the provisions of the Defective Products (Liability) Law, 5740-1980, a used or customized product may only be returned if found to be faulty.
- The customer may alter or cancel an order at the Studio’s discretion, subject to the following provisions.
- A transaction may be canceled and the products returned within 14 days from the date on which the order was received. In order to cancel the transaction, the customer must contact and inform the Studio that it wishes to do so. After receiving the customer’s cancellation notice within the aforementioned period, the Studio shall coordinate with the customer the manner in which the products are to be returned. It is clarified that the customer shall be responsible for verifying and paying for the return of the products to the Studio.
- Upon receipt of the products and after checking and confirming that they were in sound condition at the time of their return, the studio shall reimburse the customer for the cost of the order.
- The Studio emphasizes that the customer must check that the products he received are the same as those which he ordered and he shall notify the Studio within one business day should there be a discrepancy (for example in composition or quantity) between the products ordered and the products actually received, failing which the customer shall be deemed to have confirmed that the products delivered correspond with those which were ordered and shall be precluded from making any complaints against the Studio to the contrary.
7. Warranty and disclaimer
- The Studio gives a one-year warranty for the products from the date of purchase.
- The warranty only covers products that were used in a reasonable manner. The Studio’s staff shall have the authority to determine what constitutes reasonable use.
The warranty shall not be valid in the following cases:
- The products were repaired by anyone who is not a staff member of the Studio.
- The products were broken, split, or used in an unreasonable manner, by for example bringing them into contact with acids, chlorine, etc.
- Changes due to natural wear and tear such as the stretching of flexible products or where products become warped.
8. Intellectual Property